Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pin it to Win it

I don't normally do the back-to-back post thing, but I just wanted to share this fabulous contest idea - Randi from Fresh Squeezed Fabrics is hosting this awesome contest where you pick one her fat quarter bundles and pin it, if you get as many pins as its dollar value, it's yours free! How awesome is that? Like I need another excuse to trawl Pinterest endlessly!

You can get the full details on her blog.

This is what I chose to pin - Modern by Robin Zingone. This is the designer those awesome hexies in my previous post are by, I think she's going to become one of my favourites!

If I can get 26 repins on this, I get it for free! Please repin for me :).   Play too at: http://ihavetosay.typepad.com/randi/2012/09/pin-it-to-win-it.html  Modern fat quarter bundle--11 pieces---2-3/4 yards total--Robin Zingone for Robert Kaufman Fabrics. $26.12, via Etsy.

If you would be so kind as to repin my pin, I'd really appreciate it. Here it is! And of course, I'd be happy to return the favour, just let me know the way to your pin in the comments.

Happy pinning!

Jane xx

1 comment:

  1. Happy to help! Would you mind repinning mine please? http://pinterest.com/pin/270427152596075291/

    ReplyDelete